Disclosure

This will be a slowly emerging project for me so please be patient while this blog is developed.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Felt Wreaths

This is my lovely Valentine's wreath. I scoured my city for a heart shaped wreath to no avail. So I pulled this "Love" sign from my bedroom and slapped it on the wall with the wreath to make it a little more Valentine-like. My inspiration was found here.
.

My kids love the creation so much that they wanted to make their own. I allowed them to select the colors they wanted and this is what patterns they came up with...



They are both so proud of their work. I am too!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love the red Valentine wreath! I need to do something like that for my door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these would look really cute on your door! I can't take credit...it's all from Pinterest. Chris is so grateful I found Pinterest. LOL!

    ReplyDelete